Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Are you sick

...of my endless whining about the weather? Gaawwwddd!!! Again? you must wonder....

Believe me, I am as tired of it as you are, but it is consuming my thoughts now.

WHEN will it be nice enough to spend the afternoon outside with my beloved children? That is such a loaded statement as anyone with pre-teen children well knows. My youngest would love to run and frolic and dig in the dirt or sand outside ALL DAY LONG! My oldest? I fear it may be like pulling teeth to get her to stay outside with us. And now that she has an iPod? Forget any interaction for a while.

Do not worry about us. We will be laying down the law about appropriate vs. inappropriate times to be wearing such musical device. We are, however, letting her bask in the warmth of having a muscial device as such. She had had an mp3 player (a MacVision 512, I believe) for a very long time until it died about 5 weeks ago. I am also, however, ECSTATIC to have my iPod back all to myself. (What a lovely, sweet mother I am to let her borrow it.... again and again and again!)

Until next time!

No comments: